Wall-Mount Duct Grille Vent | White Plastic | 4"
This duct grille was designed to be wall mounted and connected to ducting to act as an air intake or exhaust in various ventilation, circulation, and heating/cooling transfer applications.
- Designed to be wall mounted and connected to ducting to supply/exhaust air.
- Durable flame-retardant polypropylene construction that can be painted.
- Features an internal manual damper which can be adjusted to open or close.
- Includes all mounting screws and hardware to easily mount to a cabinet or wall.
- Does not include duct clamps.
- Ducting Size: 4” | Dimensions: 7.25 x 7.25 x 2.5” | Material: PVC thermoplastic
Used in conjunction ducting for various air circulation and ventilation projects including grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, transporting heating and cooling, and other installations. It is also used in the cooling of AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets.