Stainless Steel Duct Clamps | 2 Pack
- Designed to secure duct components together, such as ducting and fans.
- Stainless steel (SAE grade 316) construction with worm drive lock.
- Each unit is coated with a rustproof and corrosion-resistant gloss finish.
- Easily tighten the clamps using a Phillips or flat-head screwdriver
It features a heavy-duty stainless steel (SAE grade 316) construction with a worm drive lock. In addition, our clamps must pass a strict quality control process to ensure securing and tightening is smooth, the worm-drive will not get stuck, and will not slip after installation. Dual type screw-head enables both Phillips or flat-head screwdrivers for adjusting the clamps. Each clamp is coated with a rustproof and corrosion-resistant gloss finish. Two clamps are included in each pack.
Used to secure and connect various types of duct components together including ducting, carbon filters, inline duct fans, and more.
Duct Clamp Sizes:
- 4” | Material: Stainless Steel | Pieces Per Pack: 2
- 6” | Material: Stainless Steel | Pieces Per Pack: 2