Sask Alfalfa Meal - By the Scoop
Sask Alfalfa Meal (3-0-2) is a soil amendment. It is a vegan alternative to blood meal as a high source of nitrogen, minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Composted, mulched or made into tea
- Re-energize soil potential and increase organic matter
- Enhances microbial activity, which helps to retain moisture, while reducing soil compaction
- Contains many trace minerals (nitrogen, phosphorus & potassium)
- Flowering plants respond especially well to alfalfa meal
Sold by the scoop (1/2 cup)