Flexible Four-Layer Ducting | 25-ft long
- Designed for ventilation applications including HVAC, dryer, grow rooms and tents.
- Four layer design makes it more durable and resistant to leaks, tears, and cuts.
- Steel-wire spiral structure is flexible and easy-to-install in hard to reach places.
- Constructed of Aluminum and thermoplastic, tube can be shortened for various applications
It features four-layer protection, making it more durable and resistant to leaks than single-layer designs. The internal layer is made of heavy-duty dual aluminum foil that is fire/flame resistant. Its outer layer utilizes dual PVC thermoplastic that protects the aluminum from cuts and tears while stopping leakage. Each duct tube is held together by an internal steel-wire spiral that is flexible and easy to install in hard to reach places. The ducting can be shortened by cutting the tube to fit various applications. Includes two stainless steel duct clamps.
Primarily used with duct fan systems in various air circulation and ventilation projects including grow rooms and tents, heating and cooling transportation, and other installations.
- 4” | Length: 25 feet | Includes two stainless steel 4" duct clamp | Pair with Cloudline T4
- 6” | Length: 25 feet | Includes two stainless steel 6" duct clamps | Pair with Cloudline T6
- 8” | Length: 25 feet | Includes two stainless steel 8" duct clamps | Pair with Cloudline T8