Duct Carbon Filter | Australian Charcoal
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and rooms.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher absorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty stainless steel flanges, aluminium meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with a inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains stainless steel flanges and dual-sided aluminium mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
Premium Grade Carbon
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. Due to a higher microporosity and surface area rating, we were able to thicken the charcoal bed to 38mm and increase the mesh open area to 55%. This combination not only enables a higher absorption rate without restricting free airflow, it allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
Choose Your Size:
- Duct Opening: 4” | Length: 13" | Airflow Rating: 210 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
- Duct Opening: 6” | Length: 16" | Airflow Rating: 410 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
- Duct Opening: 8” | Length: 20" | Airflow Rating: 770 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm