Cloudline Fan | Quiet Inline Duct Fan System With Temperature and Humidity Controller
- Designed to ventilate grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, cool AV closets, and exhaust odours.
- Intelligent controller with temperature and humidity programming, fan speed control, timer, and alarm system.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC-motor for truly quiet and energy-efficient performance.
- Kit also includes a corded sensor probe, AC power plug, two duct clamps, and required mounting hardware.
Description of the Cloudline Fan
Featuring an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Contains an EC-motor with PWM-control for quiet and energy-efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Includes an intelligent controller that features advanced programming and functions. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one thermal controller, one corded thermal probe, two duct clamps, installation manual, all necessary mounting hardware, and a corded AC plug adapter to power the unit through a standard outlet.
The controller can be programmed to adjust fan speeds to respond to varying high and low temperatures, and humidity. For ventilation applications, the controller can be set to run continuously or triggered to run at customizable speeds when given power, due to its backup memory capability. Additional features include a countdown timer, alarm system, and eco-mode. Includes detachable 12-foot precision probe that is water-resistant. This EC smart controller can power and control 2 inline duct fans of any size, such as this CLOUDLINE T4 with a CLOUDLINE S6.
Quiet and Energy Efficient Design
Unlike common duct fans that use an AC-motor which is loud and unmanageable, this duct fan features an EC-motor that is controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables motors to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating additional heat or noise. In addition, the duct fan uses a mixed-flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids and performs well even in harsh environments.Choose Your Cloudline Fan Series:
- Cloudline T4 | Duct Size: 4” | Dimensions: 6.9 x 11.9 x 7.4 in. | Airflow: 205 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Cloudline T6 | Duct Size: 6” | Dimensions: 7.9 x 12.6 x 8.4 in. | Airflow: 402 CFM | Noise: 32 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Cloudline T8 | Duct Size: 8” | Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.9 x 9.2 in. | Airflow: 807 CFM | Noise: 39 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball