Blood Meal - By the Scoop
Blood Meal (14-0-0) is a natural organic source of nitrogen, proteins and trace minerals.
- Can be used as fertilizer tea to feed plants
- Great fertilizer for "heavy feeders"
- Slow release - feeds plants over a 2 month period as the protein decompresses the soil
- Used as a natural pest deterrent for outdoor plants
- In cannabis cultivation, blood meal is used sparingly to stimulate vegetative growth in young plants, both seedlings and clones
Sold by the scoop (1/2 cup)