All Purpose Fertilizer 4-4-4
About Gaia Green All-Purpose Fertilizer
The organic farmers' preferred alternative for an easy approach to all of their fertilizer needs.
Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 is a great all-around lawn and garden fertilizer. It was widely used by landscape professionals, bio-certified growers, and gardeners for the last two decades. It is intended to satisfy special demands and increase the soil's general fertility. This complete fertilizer brings together our finest ingredients for an excellent natural mixture. Fertilizer for a large variety of crops.
Benefits of Gaia Green All-Purpose Fertilizer
- Every aim of Gaia Green All-Purpose Fertilizer is to improve soil quality holistically to promote resilient crop growth.
- This recipe is easy to use and long-lasting. It mixes ingredients with variable release rates of nutrients for feeding plants during the season.
- Available in granulated and non-granulated material.
- A good organic fertilizer for the general use of the garden.
- This full fertilizer mixes Gaia's finest ingredients for an excellent organic mix
- Suitable for gardens of fruit and vegetables, trees, shrubs, general sceneries, and plants for gardens
- For raised beds, container gardens and floor boxes use as a top dressing.
- Made from non-GMO components
Glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, alfalfa meal, bone meal, blood meal, fossilized carbon complex, kelp meal, rock phosphate, greensand, and gypsum.
Gaia Green All-Purpose Fertilizer is used in organic cultivation; it is mined with iron potassium silicate mineral that provides iron and potassium and a wide range of other tracing elements. It has no synthetic ingredients or artificial substances and is built for organic gardening.
Feather, alfalfa meal, potassium sulphate, bee pills, basalt rock dust and humic acid, gypsum, kelp food, oyster shell herb, greensand, natural rock phosphate, potash, potassium sulphate, gingerbread, potassium sulphate, pumpkin, basalt rock dust.
Gaia Green Ecocert Canada has licensed All Purpose for organic farmers (Compliant with general principles & management standards and authorized lists of substances in Canada's Organic Production Systems (CAN/CGSB 32.310-2015 and 32.311-2015 CAN/CGSB).
Suggested Application Rates:
Plants love Gaia Green All-Purpose Fertilizer. It proves almost stupidly rising in the dirt. Modify as directed and just water then. You don't just need to pay attention to your girls; they will let you know if you need anything else, so normally, you're safe for a month to wait for a change.
- Garden, landscape, and lawn: Apply 2 kg. (5 lbs.) in 10 square meters (100 sq. ft.). One bag is about 50 square meters long (500 sq. ft). When necessary, dig carefully into the soil surface in garden and landscape applications.
- For hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Mix 3 Tbsp per gallon of soil or growing medium.
- Topdressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 1 Tbsp per gallon of soil or growing medium, hanging baskets, potted plants, etc. plant boxes. Apply once a month or as needed. Grate Gently through the top of the ground.
- Farm: 500kg/ha (450 lbs./acre)
Why Use The Gaia Green All-Purpose Fertilizer?
Gaia Green All-Purpose Fertilizer 4-4-4 is a good combination for general use in greenhouses, farming, potted plants etc. This complete fertilizer brings together a superb organic combination of the best of our brands. Great for both lawns and all garden plants whether fruit or vegetables, as well as bushes, shrubs.