We're re-open to shop in-store on May 19th. Learn more about what we're doing to keep everyone safe!
We will be open to shop in-store on May 19th. To ensure the safety of our employees and you, our guest we have put guidelines in place following the government protocol.
How many people are allowed to shop in the store?
- Only 1 group of a maximum of 2 people are allowed in the store at all times
- Guests arriving will be instructed to wait outside at the marked 2-meter lines until the employee has authorized them to enter the store
What is the store doing to ensure proper sanitization?
- All high touch areas are to be sanitized between each guest. This includes: the cash register counter, debit machine, doorknobs, bathroom etc.
- Upon entering the store guests must use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door prior to shopping
- Guests are to refrain from touching products
- If a guest touches a product but does not purchase it the employee is required to sanitize the product prior to putting it back on the shelf
Can I bring in my own shopping bag?
- Guests are not permitted to use their own shopping bags at this time
- Shopping bags will be supplied by The Grow Room
Am I still able to purchase from the soil bar?
- Scoops will be removed off the sales floor
- Only employees are permitted to use the scoops for the guest
- Scoops are to be sanitized between each use
- Employees hands are to be washed/hand sanitized after use
Am I able to return or exchange a product?
- Unfortunately no returns or exchanges are available at this time
What happens if I'm purchasing a gift for someone?
- Not sure exactly what they need? We do have gift cards available that never expire!
What if my product is damaged or defective?
- Please contact the store at 306-347-4441 to replace the defective item
What are my other options if I don't want to come into the store?
- You can shop online 24/7 at www.growroomcanada.ca
- Curbside pickup and delivery options are available at checkout